Monday 23 May 2011

Rodial Glamoxy Snake Mask £68



The Rodial Snake Mask is everything I have ever wanted from a face mask. The innovative black 'peel off' formula not only has a wonderful novelty value but the results are incredible. I have said before how I like a face mask to show its self on my face and you don't more noticeable that this one. The mixture goes onto your face in a blackest covering and after quickly starts setting so that after 10 minutes you can peel it off in one go. My face was left visibly brighter and more radiant and my skin looked tighter but didn't have the tight feel you get when products dry out your face. I have started to use it once a week to resurface my skin, keep lines at a distance and purify my face of all impurities, a true wonder product. Please not that the picture is not of me with a snake, I am not that brave! 



No comments:

Post a Comment