Sunday 29 May 2011

Max Factor Lipfinity Lip Tint Pen £7.99


I don’t usually wear lip colour, firstly my lips aren’t my favourite part of my face so I don’t draw attention to them. Secondly because I forget to re-apply it and it never last that long so I just don’t bother. As soon as I saw the advert for Max Factor’s lipfinity lip tint pen I wanted to try it though. As luck would have it the next time I went into Boot’s all make up was on a 3 for 2 offer, it must have been my lucky day. After spending far too long in the cosmetics section I came away with lipfinity lip tint pen shade Berry Burst. Want I really liked was the fact that you could smudge the colour and that it was long lasting. I found that it lasted for a good couple of hours which was surprising because it has a lovely fruity taste.  For a subtle look I smudged the colour over my lips and for an evening look I shaded it in more and applied a coating of gloss over the top to make it shimmer. I would recommend for novices and those better versed with lip colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment