Wednesday 13 April 2011

Tommyguns Shampoo & Conditioner £5.50 each



I love trying a brand that is new to me so when I heard about Tommyguns I just had to have a sample. I started off with their jasmine and wild nettle shampoo and conditioner for dry and damaged hair. My hair isn’t that badly damaged but since I started dying it I have found I need to treat it every so often. First up I love the packaging of Tommyguns, sleek and not fussy, they have obviously put all their effort into the contents and it shows. The shampoo froths up into a spring scented creamy lather and gently washed away the two days worth of dirt and grime my hair had collected. The conditioner isn’t partially thick but still coated my hair nicely. I left it on few a minutes as I do all the conditioner I use. When I rinsed it out my hair felt magical, soft and sleekly. After blow drying my hair had a lovely shine to it and didn’t feel weighed down at all. It definitely made my hair look conditioned and gave it a bounce, I will be trying out some more of Tommyguns products after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment