Tuesday 26 April 2011

Berkeley Square White Tea Shea Butter Hand Cream £6.95



Amazingly I ran out of hand cream recently, very unlike me to not have several pots around the house. Having tried their hand cream before I decided that I really hadn’t had enough of Berkeley Square yet and as I had had such great experiences of them before they would be a safe bet, besides they still had scents I hadn’t yet explored. White tea might sound like a strange smell for a hand cream but it really works, perhaps that’s because it doesn’t really smell like tea at all. It more has a freshness of freshly cut grass and a femininity about it that reminds me of glamorous movie stars from black and white films. The hand cream itself is devilishly seductive, luxurious and comforting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment