Friday 22 April 2011

Queens Cosmetics Eyeshadow & Blusher Compact from £7.95



I have already declared my love for Queens’s cosmetics so when I heard about the magnetic eyeshadow and blush sets I just had to give them a go. Mineral makeup is fast becoming one of my new obsessions; the way they felt on your face is so much lighter and natural than regular chemical-full ranges. The range of eye shadow colours is refreshingly well balanced, every skin colour will find a couple that suit them. I went for an olive and a light dusky grey and when they arrived I was really happy with my choice. The blusher I choose was a soft pink, apparently it is meant to help you look younger and as it is coming up to my birthday and I am slightly freaking out about getting older anything to retain youthfulness needs to be tried. The makeup itself is exactly what I expected from Queens, brilliant quality, truthful colours with staying power and a lightless in application that is adorable. The magnetic case is a really great idea as you can have all your colours in one place or take only a couple that you need for the day or night out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment