Aveda Hand Relief™, a top seller since its launch in 1998, is a rich hand crème which softens and smoothes while diminishing the appearance of the signs of ageing. The limited edition Pink Ribbon Hand Relief™ for Breast Cancer Awareness Month is specially packaged to offer guests a 20% increase in size. The packaging features a limited edition Pink Ribbon design to raise awareness of this disease which affects 1 in 8 women nationally.
- Meadowfoam seed oil provides hydration to dry skin while helping to maintain the skin's moisture barrier.
- Vitamins A and E help protect skin from environmental aggressors.
- Lactic acid (from sugar beet) helps slough off dry, rough, damaged skin while smoothing rough spots and the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Liquorice extract acts as a skin clarifier, brightening the appearance of age spots.
- Glycerin and andiroba oil supply intense moisture and soothing relief to dry, stressed skin.
£2 of the purchase price of each Hand Relief sold in the UK will be given to support cruelty-free research through The Breast Cancer Research Foundation®, with a maximum donation of £172,000.
What is The Breast Cancer Research Foundation® (BCRF)?
- BCRF was founded in 1993 by Mrs. Evelyn H. Lauder as an independent not-for-profit organization.
- BCRF's mission: To invest in the most promising breast cancer research worldwide that will lead to prevention and a cure in our lifetime.
- Currently, BCRF donates 90 cents of every dollar to research and awareness programs.
- Funds raised to date: more than $380 million.
- BCRF-funded scientists and others are responsible for critical advances in breast cancer care which have lead to decreased breast cancer mortality.
- For more information about BCRF, visit www.bcrfcure.org