Saturday 30 July 2011

JINNY Lash


Achieving the perfect lashes has been on the top of my wish list for a while now. There is something so feminine and flirty about long, luscious lashes that shape your eyes. Going too far with false lashes and you will end up looking a bit tranny like Katie Price and there are very few women who could pull that off. Besides, the secret to looking your best is to enhance your beauty so that people can’t tell.

In the world of lash extensions there is one place that everybody is heading to, renowned in the celebrity world and us mere mortals JINNY lash is the leading name in lash extensions. The treatment has such a great reputation that I travelled 230 miles to see what they could achieve.

JINNY lash is just off the hustle and bustle of Oxford Street, in a small parlour up some stairs. From the unassuming outside you would never guess the magic that goes on there. The staff are all very polite, the shop tasteful, comfortable and compact but not much is given away by the decoration. This is a place that does not need crystal chandeliers or gold chaise lounges to entice people inside; here the product speaks for itself.



I am a little flustered when I arrive, it’s been a while since I was last in central London and it’s a hot day. I do feel instantly calm as I walk inside and sink into the large sofa to read through some guidelines. Quickly I am taken in to a small cool room to lie down so the lash process can begin. I instantly feel sorry for my technician, as I am not used to people touching my lashes my eyes start to flicker and twitch as I try to keep them closed, its not painful in the slightest just unusual. Bless her though as she show no signs of annoyance and very patiently starts the applying the individual lashes. After 5 minutes I get used to the sensation and relax so much that I drift off for a while. The hour-long process is over in what seems like 20 minutes and I am a bit sad that it’s finished as I so enjoy being pampered.

I don’t really know what I was expecting, I thought they would look nice but I was not expecting how great they actually looked. Wow. My eyes looked so much bigger and awake and I was not expecting how natural they would look. I thought you might be able to see the joins or some tale tale signs like you do with strip lashes but nothing gave them away. In fact I was completely blown away by how natural they looked. The below photo is taken on my webcam so is a bit blurry but you get the effect. Considering my eyelashes before weren’t long, curled or thick JINNY lash has worked wonders, they have given me the eyelashes I always wanted; thick and long with a dramatic curl.



The next morning, after spending hours staring at them in the mirror, I am still stunned by how fabulous they look. The ease of not having to apply lashings of mascara each morning still hasn’t hit me, I am still just in awe of my fabulous lashes. 


*************************** FABULOUS OFFER *****************************

******To try the life changing lash extensions for yourself print your voucher here to take advantage of the fabulous summer promotion - an hours worth of lash extensions for only £50. This offer is for a limited time only, offer ends 15th August and you will need to book as demand is high. Trust me you will not be disappointed and will spend hours looking the mirror and how beautiful you now look.****** 


2 comments:

  1. Look so fabulous. Good to know this kind of beauty tips and advice you share.

    Thanks,
    Ashley of Eyelash Enhancer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome lash extension! I really want to try this out. I have thin eyelashes but with this product, I am sure I can achieve longer lashes! So excited about this. Thanks for this post! :)

    ReplyDelete