Thursday 7 July 2011

Bumble and Bumble Let it Shine



Some shampoos and conditioners I have tried claim to give you shiny hair and after using them I am left disappointed. When I tried Bumble and Bumble I wasn’t overly hopefully even though the product smelt lovely. My hair felt lovely and soft when I used it and didn’t felt coated with product when I was rough drying it with a towel. I also like to let my hair get mostly dry naturally before I blast it with the hair dryer. As I dye my hair I want to keep it away from heat as much as possible.  When I did fully dry it I was so impressed with the shine. It looked like I had just been to the hairdressers as it had that newly cut shimmer. It was the first time I had used Bumble and Bumble and I will definitely be using it again.


To add even more shine I used the shine (on and on) finishing spray. My hair looks so amazing with these products it is almost criminal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment