Saturday 21 August 2010

Lush

I make no secret that I am a big fan of Lush, their whole philosophy and respect for natural ingredients. The smell you get from one of their shops is what I imagine a fairy tale to smell like. My new discovery from their store is not about the nice smells or bubble but about being truly useful. ULTRABALM is a vegan alternative to beeswax but even if you aren't a vegan you will love the benefits. It has a multitude of uses, from scruffs to scraps, it soothes irritation and reliefs discomfort. For the past few weeks I have had it by my bedside as I have used it as a lip balm, around my eyes as a moisturiser and on my hands to soften them. Today I got a little carried away with a pumice stone on my hips and after I got out the bath they were bright red and covered in scratches. I have now covered the area with ULTRABALM and it has calmed the redness down and relived some of the pain. I won't be making that mistake again!

http://www.lush.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment