Monday 23 August 2010

Benefit

BADgal lash - If you had to pick a desert island beauty product mascara is going to be at the top of 99.9% of girls lists. If I have to leave the house in a rush there is always time for mascara and benefit is my tried and tested favourite. Believe me I have played the mascara field,  I have even dabbled in blue before, but I have not yet found anything that comes close. The colour lasts all day which is great for people like me that are too lazy to re-apply throughout the day. It doesn't take industrial cleaner to remove and doesn't flake off during the day making me look like an Alice Cooper tribute. If you invest in one piece of make up make it this mascara, you won't be able to stop looking at yourself fluttering your eyelids! 

No comments:

Post a Comment