Friday 2 December 2011

Living Nature Nourishing Hand Cream


My love of hand creams has been well documented on this blog, I am sure that when the rest of my skin looks 80 my hands will still look like a teenagers. This blog also seeks out products that use natural ingredients and Living Nature use 100% natural ingredients which come from New Zealand. Made with active manuka honey it is perfect for this time of year as it protects and repairs dry and cracked hands. The only way I can really describe the smell is of freshness, its what I imagine New Zealand to smell like, its smells of open spaces and nature. It doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy in the slightest and so its perfect for carrying in my handbag to use throughout the day. Handcream thats 100% natural, you can't get much better than that in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment