Saturday 20 August 2011

Payot Lait Protecteur Anti-Âge SPF 20 £21



I was lucky enough to go on holiday the other week and cashed in my share of good weather karma as it was beautifully sunny the whole time. My skin is fair and very prone to burning so I have to be really strict about applying sun cream, I much prefer to fake it not bake it. It can get a bit tedious putting sun cream all the time, especially when it is hot and the cream is greasy. This sun cream didn’t feel greasy at all though and effortlessly melted into my skin so I didn’t get that horrible sticky feeling. My skin felt moisturised and protected, not a hint of redness on me at the end of the holiday. I didn’t even need to put after sun on my skin still felt moisturised and soft at the end of the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment