Thursday 10 February 2011

Me Me Me Drama Eyes £6.50



To create attention grabbing sexy eyes MeMeMe Eye Inspire Catwalk Quad Collection in Drama Eyes  cannot be beaten. Blend the silver, blue, navy and black colours that can be applied wet or dry for a traffic-stopping gaze. The lovely people even include a postcard showing you exactly how to apply each colour.


I am having a date night soon as wanted to practice a sexy smoky look beforehand to make sure I got it right on the night. I found the colours really easy to blend and was able to build up colour to create a really intense stare. The powder was soft and rich and delicately swept onto my lids .The powder didn't crease or flake over my cheeks and even at the end of the night it looked like I had only just applied my eyeshadow. With shadows this easy to use and so good it lasts all night I will be trying this look again and again. The four colours are beautiful together and also stunning enough to be used on their own, really its four eyeshadows for the price of one, magic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment