Wednesday 6 October 2010

Slinks

I have a problem with high heels or should that be they have a problem with me? Never the less I just can't wear them, being 5'10 I look ridiculous. I do love them though so for years I have been forced to covet them from afar and relegate me feet to boring deck shoes and the occasional pump. Imagine my happiness then when I hear about Slinks and their revolutionary footwear.
They arrived in an adorable silk bag wrapped up with delicate care and they feel like a gift fit for a princess. I was expecting them to be as sturdy as they were and being able to change the design is just such a suburb idea. 
More than just a pair of flip flops they are decorative enough to be the icing on any outfit. So go on love your feet and dress them up spectacularly for all to see. 


No comments:

Post a Comment