Saturday 25 September 2010

Pond’s – Cold Cream Cleaner (£3.99)


If you don’t already have this in your beauty collection then I suggest you run out and buy it as soon as possible. This cream really was a revelation. If you smoother it all over your face and take it off with cotton wool, you will be amazed at the dirt that it removes. It takes off all eye make up and general dirt that your face picks up over the day but it also leaves your skin feeling cleansed and soft. It works like an expensive product but it’s priced thoroughly reasonably. 




1 comment:

  1. I used to always borrow my mum's cold cream when i was a teenager and over the years have bought loads of other make-up removers but nothing comes close. I know it doesn't look that sexy or new and exciting but it works and leaves my skin moisturised. I'm 30 now and my skin looks pretty good - i genuinely reckon this had something to do with it - thanks mum!

    ReplyDelete