Tuesday 1 October 2013

Living Nature Vitality Body Oil £20


In preparation for my wedding next year, which obviously I still need to do everything for, I decided to get fit. It's been coming for a long time and it's given me the push I needed. My friend lent me her wii fit and every other day I have been doing some of the exercises on there. The real killers are the muscle workouts like squats and lunges. Naturally the next day my legs ache and I've found a light massage can do wonders to relieve some of the pain. 

Living Nature is from New Zealand and all their products are 100% natural, the packaging is recyclable and they never test on animals, just the sort of company Beauty Truths loves. Their body oil was just the sort of thing I was after to soothe some of the aches from my workouts. With Arnica, well known to help healing and Almond, Wheatgerm and Vitamin E to nourish and protect the skin it leaves your skin deeply moisturised and soft to the touch. Super-ingredient Kunzea (a shrub native to Australia) has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits along with essential oils such as lemon and peppermint. After I've worked out and had a shower I gently massage the oil all over my body and it helps to reduce the aches I felt the next day.   

The oil is gently warming so soothes stiff muscles and is meant to be particularly good for arthritis so to help my poor mum's arthritic hands I put a couple of drops into an unscented hand lotion which she uses at night as her joints get so sore she can't even have them massaged so this seemed like a really good way to get the benefits without causing her any pain. It's the sort of product that you should keep in your drawer at work and if they day gets too much and you need uplifting, especially now the days are getting darker, them a few drops of this on your temples or quickly rubbed into your neck will help to brighten your mood.  

The smell is amazing thanks to Juniper Berry and Lemon Pepper and I put a couple of drops in the bath when its running and shut the bathroom door. When the bath has finished running and you open the door its like stepping into floral heaven, it instantly relaxes you after a stressful day. Just add a glass of wine and a good book and my night is complete. A true wonder product in every sense. 







  

No comments:

Post a Comment