Sunday 5 December 2010

Benefit's Big Beautiful Eyes £23.50

I got given this as a present last year and it was one of my favourites, not only is it from the amazing people at Benefit but it also made my eyes look fabulous. The handy kits contains everything you need to define your eyes and has step by step instructions to help you make the most out of your eyes. I am hoping that someone gets it again for me this year as I have used it practically everyday and used it completely up. Suits every eye colour and can be used for the day and the evening, I carried mine in my handbag and was just perfect for touch-ups before going out for the evening . All you need is a sweeping of BADgal lash by Benefit and you are all set to make sexy eyes at anyone you fancy.

1 comment:

  1. Ive always wnated to get this, i think i'll get it since everyone gives it great reviews!

    ReplyDelete