Sunday 24 February 2013

Superdry Mascara £9.50

I was a little worried when this Superdry Mascara arrived for me to try because I usually prefer natural brushes rather than silicone wands. However, I found the wand to be really great at coating my lashes and separating them as the same time. It's a jet black colour so it only took two coats to make a dramatic impact. I found that the only product that completely removed it was Pond's Cold Cream, everything else I tried left me with panda eyes the next morning.

The packaging is great, nice and chunky so its easy hold. Being the clumsy person I am little fiddly mascara wands tend to fall out of my hands, which is why I'm always cleaning mascara streaks off my mirror. It's easy to undo, before I have resorted to opening mascara with my teeth as I've just used moisturiser and can't get grip on a plastic lid.

Overall I think for the price its good value as it looks like it is going to last for a long time.


No comments:

Post a Comment