Tuesday 21 February 2012

Billion Dollar Brows £17




Billion Dollar Brows have designed an eyebrow pencil that is useable no matter what your hair tone and skin colour. At first I was a little wary that this would be possible so had to give it a try for myself. The first time I used it I was a bit too heavy handed with it so I ended up with ridiculously dark brows, my fault for not reading the instructions. On my next go however I managed to use short light strokes and build up the colour. The pencil nib its self looks quite dark but if you just use it lightly it only adds a hint of colour. The more you build up the colour, the darker it gets. What I found fabulous was that you can outline your brows in a light shade then go back over them in little strokes so which makes it look so natural. I have a couple of sparse patches and to be able to fill them in like this with one brush is really lovely. Billion Dollar Brows indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment